11 October 2008

Mya's 1st TOOTH!

We went to Tuachan last night to watch Tara (one of our neighbor girls, have I mentioned them lately?) :) perform in Big River. It was really good. Mya was good but sleepy so she started biting my finger and I could feel her first little tooth breaking through! We got home late and she was asleep so this morning she showed me! She's been making funny faces like this all day, playing with it I think. So CUTE!

4 comments:

Muranaka Family said...

Thank you so much for posting that picture. I didn't think I'd ever actually get to see us. You are the coolest neighbor ever. Mya is getting so big and beautiful. Tell everyone hi.

brandonandlexee said...

Looks like she is hiding her tooth in this picture but I know it's there!! That is a cute pic...and she looked adorable in that Halloween outfit yesterday. Sorry Jers stole all her toys:( She talked about that pig all day:)

Rachel Smith said...

what a cute little bundle!!!

Roth Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so dang cute!!!