03 October 2008
$1,000,000.00 TODAY!
These are the "kids" I work for. They reached an incredible goal today of making a million dollars in 12 months! They are incredibly down to earth and we love having them as part of our lives. Jers is 2 and Michael and Haleigh adore her and love it when we get to babysit or go to the lake or even hang out at the office. B is 29 and Lex is 26! Isn't that AMAZiNG!? They are great examples of hard work and determination. WAY TO GO GUYS! You deserve it. And thanks, It's been fun to be along for the ride... so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I checked my blog today cuz I couldn't stand it anymore. almost a week without it:) thanks for the post "all about us" !! It's been a great trip...we were kayaking in the middle of this bio thing when we clicked over the mark---pretty cool memory:) other than me and B got attcked by about 1,000 mosquitos (no exaggeration). thanks for all you do for us and the team you make a huge difference for us...love ya, see ya on TV monday!
freakin' crazy! I am so proud of them :) And yes, it's sick that they really are just kids!
Post a Comment