08 October 2008

Hide and go seek!

I put Mya on the floor in my room this morning with some toys so I could take a shower and this is what I saw when I got out! :) Don't you worry, she's the happiest baby in the world remember so she was just as content playing with the dust bunnies as she was her red and white puppy! Guess it's time to get out the pack-n-play!

4 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

ha! ha! that is so funny!!! She is getting so big....and so cute!! Miss ya!

The Robinson Family said...

So fun! I miss being close! You will have to come to washington so that you can mark it as another state you have been too! If you drive you can mark oregon off too! :) Take care!
Jamie

brandonandlexee said...

She is so funny, I can't believe she didn't freak out when she slipped under there. Actually I can...never heard her cry yet:)

Andrea said...

how cute! I need to see her so I can give her some kisses! And her pink bows I made her!