This morning the window washer paid me a compliment, that he thought I was an awesome mom. He was here this morning early as we were getting ready for school and was impressed on how calm and relaxed our house is... even when getting ready for school.
THEN... Haleigh came home from school with this note from her teacher. I feel pretty good about myself today. Plus I have clean windows and have let the sunshine in all day! I'd like to thank my parents and grandparents... and you thought I wasn't paying attention! And my kids for being good kids and making me look good! :) LOVE YA ALL!





1 comment:
Oh my heck this is so gorgeous!!! You sure did figure out how to use your camera!!! It puts my blog to shame!!!!!! I love it!
And I am not surprised at all that someone noticed that you are a great mom, I knew it soooo many years ago!
I miss you my dear friend!!! Cretia
Post a Comment