11 October 2008

Mother Nature

Haleigh picked the title for this post. Today we went to Plant World and picked out some new trees so we can start growing some shade for the summer. We got 2 Arizona ash trees and one fan tex ash. The kids helped, Mya even watched for awhile. We also fixed a few drips for some other plants and replaced one hedge. It was really cool here today only about 55. That's quite chilly for us here. It felt a lot warmer when Grandpa emailed the pictures of about 5 inches of snow at their house today! Woah, even a rare picture of me. Since I'm usually behind the camera. Good job, Haleigh!

3 comments:

brandonandlexee said...

I drove by and saw Daniel and Haliegh digging that hole...I am a witness:) Now that we are probably moving we will be fixing up our backyard...wanna help?? (I love that we do jack with our house til we move:)

brandonandlexee said...

oops, I meant Haleigh...spelling!!!!

Partridge Family said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are getting!! Michael looks just like a little Daniel.