After staying up most of the night waiting... got the text this morning with this picture of Leigh's new baby! I think she looks just like her mom. Still don't know her name... I'll try and call around noon and find out!!!! Yeah! She's here!
UPDATE:
Leigh called and sent another picture. She sounded really sleepy, but happy and proud. This is little Keala (kay-ala) Born at home (because the hospital there is scary... and not just for Halloween) 6 lbs 10 oz 21inches. So she's long and skinny. My babies were 7-13 and 21, 9-3 and 21, and 8-8 and 19. We thought Michael was long and skinny- so I can just imagine how cute she is. That's what you get when your parents are string beans. Congratulations you guys! Hope to see you sooner than later.




1 comment:
Cute little niece!
I'm glad your way into the digi-scrapbooking too! I want to schedule another class, but I'm worried you and I are the only ones interested! Maybe I should call Bradi and see if we can tag along and come to one of her classes? Let me know what you think!
I got those "pumpkin picking" downloads free at
summertimedesigns.blogspot.com.
So far, I haven't paid for any downloads and I've done quite a few pages! I love it!
I'm so happy to see you're loving it too!!!! :) We need to get Lex way into it now.
Post a Comment