19 October 2008

Halloween Craft

We tie-dyed some Halloween shirts yesterday. They turned out pretty cute and it was fun to see how they turned out when we took all the rubber bands off. Got the idea from Family Fun magazine and their finished project has jack-o-lantern faces in each "pumpkin" cirle. We haven't made it that far...



6 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! I wish my sister enjoyed doing craft stuff with me! I swear I just came from a different mold, no noe in my family is like me! Maybe I just need to hang with you and jen more :0)

JENNIFER said...

We do need to hang out more with Andrea seriously. Thanks for posting this super cool picture of me! The picture of the kids turned out great Mya is so goofy!

Kathy Habel said...

Cute shirts!

Rachel Smith said...

Fun, I', loosing my crafty edge...it's sad. I need to do something!!! Make something..Bake something???

brandonandlexee said...

that is such a cute picture of your little punkins:0) When I pulled up your blog Jersee saw you and said 'Maica!! Oh, and what a good sister you have...it makes me miss mine!

Kalli Ko said...

uh you guys are champs in the craft department!

me... not so much

look at how big your cutie kiddos are getting!! Maya is gorge!! But so is Haley and her mom so i'm not surprised!