09 October 2008
Neighbor girls
These are my neighbor girls. Channing and Tiffany and Tif's baby Mylee. Channing has moved to NYC recently to study her harp more in depth (although I don't see how she could improve - she's amazing) and Tif's little family is moving all over the place every month or so while her hub is becoming a foot Dr. (that's just easier than spelling podiatrist). This month finds them in Penn. I think, so Tif & My are visiting aunt Chan this week. ANYWAY! Here they are with another 15 seconds of fame on the Today's show this morning! Glad you guys are having fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
They are the cutest girls...always happy to see ya and so sweet. Tif's baby is pretty cute I have never seen her before. Poor Coleen has her girls all over the country
Post a Comment