So I know this could happen anywhere... but I can pretty much guarantee that it would not happen at a hospital charity event in St. George.
I couldn't resist taking this girl's fashion oops picture while at the Hospital ice cream social while we were in Worland. (I have blurred her face because I'm sure I'd be surprised who checks my blog and undoubtedly due to the population of Worland or even Wyoming for that matter SOMEONE is sure to know her and give me crap) Surely she tried to find a stapless bra somewhere in town but one could not be found. And we all know what it's like when we have a new shirt we're DIEING to wear. Bless her heart for wearing it REGARDLESS. The thing that gets me is that she didn't at least wear a black one.Just to be fair I guess, I used to wear long underwear under shorts and a t-shirt. Feel free to comment your silliest fashions.




3 comments:
HA! I love that you liquified her face.... like anyone who reads your blog would know who she was anyways! See ya tomorrow!
Ok you were right... this is HILARIOUS! I love it!
OH MY GOSH.. you aren't going to believe this, but my word verification for this comment is: unbra. Get it?
Un-Bra!! now THAT'S funny (and ironic!!)
Hi! I'm Lisa's friend, Shannon and had to come check out your blog as well! I love the "fashion crisis" post. I find these kind of fashion police moments: totally hilarious and a little frightening. I wanted to share my own that I saw the other day. I saw a woman (I'm guessing around 70 years old) with thinning grey hair in pigtails! Yes, PIGTAILS, high up on her head! Scary! Do these people own mirrors?
Post a Comment