
06 July 2009
Just like Jellystone
Today we went with Grandpa up to the mountains just outside Meeteetsee, Wyoming that is, and we saw 57 deer (one way), 5 elk, a heard of Buffolo, blue jays, red winged black birds, bunnies, and just as we were pulling into camp where Dick Anthony, Bill Dooley, & Leith Culver (all my dad's college buddies) were camping... Haleigh said, "mom, I want to see a moose". Well that's a tall order! I said I doubted we'd see one, but wouldn't you know it we got out of the car and this guy was across the creek having dinner! We watched him for almost an hour, it was amazing!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wish I was there! Moose are totally my thing!
That is so cool..it looks like a picture from a wildlife magazine!
Your kids are getting so big...splash pad day>..will we ever get there?-Yes-I just answered for both of us! Lets plan it!...and do it!
Post a Comment