31 July 2009

Michael and Haleigh's big adventure!

H: I caught my first fish! But it was only this big so Grandma made me throw it back!H: I was cooking, and I got to flip one!H: The fins were gross but the fish was yummy!M: Wasn't the best fish I ever had, but I was hungry

H: There was A LOT of butterflys. I only caught one, but then it got away



H: Us having spaghettiM: I only liked the cake, not the peaches.
H: DUMP CAKE! I didn't really like it because it had a lot of peaches.
H: Putting flowers in Grandpa's hatM: NICE shower!
H: Grandpa taking a showerM: I caught 3 fish.
H: Going Fishing!M: What a big sink.

M: Grandpa taught me how to fly fish. M: I don't like this pole, I like the other one better.M: I almost got a bullseye!
H: This is Grandpa telling us what to do with our new bbguns he got us! They were cool but I think I missed every single one. M: I think I'm a better shot than Grandpa. I WAS! I hit more stuff than him.
M: So glad we left this!
H: SNOW! On the way back. It was gonna rain and snow at night so we had to go back to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
M: It was GOOOOOD!
H: Grandma made us waffles the 2nd day at her house, the 1st day she made us my favorite thing. (French toast) m:I love grandpa's train!
H: Grandpa let us set up the train. It didn't work right away. But then it started and it had smoke - Michael controlled it, and I did the whistle
H: Crack'n eggs. I got it right on every one! (for homemade icecream) H: There's a goat stuck in the bucket at the fair.

M: This is me riding a bull in Worland, Wyoming. I LOVED IT!


M: Good times.

4 comments:

Alan and Robyn said...

Way to go Buckaroo! Looks like you made the 8 seconds!

JENNIFER said...

Oh my goodness your kids are such tards! Who doesn't like dump cake, are you sure they are related to us AT ALL! Looks like they had so much fun, reminds me of us hangin' in the mountains as a fam! We need to go back!

Jules said...

ok, so since WHEN does dad make a shower camping?! And he NEVER taught me to fly fish! Your kids are spoiled grandkids!

leigh said...

haha,,, I like the comments... I loved looking at the pics! The fish was cute Haleigh caught! I like that they ate em too! and that Goat?! ahaha... well hope all is well with everyone and you're ready for school to start.. miss ya, love Leigh