It FINALLY rained at our house on Saturday evening. I missed it. I was coming back from Hurricane from TARA, my neighbor girl's bridal shower. She's getting married this weekend... so more on that later. When I got home it was really nice outside so we BBQ'd some burgers (Jen showed up just in time to throw one on for her too) and Miss Mya got to splash in the puddles on the patio! She LOVED it!
Couldn't resist this picture of Jen, it's just funny.

Couldn't resist this picture of Jen, it's just funny.




3 comments:
TAKE IT OFF! I have SO many pictures of you that you DON'T WANT to show up on my blog! Brat.
I like it jen what are you talking about!?! :0) OMG jamaica you have turned into a little digital scrapbooking/photo editing queen! I had to scroll to the bottom of your blog to catch up (sorry:( Mya looks so cute...love the pigtails!
I can't wait to see a picture of the cake all complete!!
welll...for one no I'm not pregnant even though it looks like it thank you very much and I had just gotten out of PFSU and as you can tell I had a fabulous time. I was trying to get Mya to give me kisses, she was not complying!
Post a Comment