22 March 2010

Manic Monday of Service

I started off giving blood at 2:30pm - since the rest of the gals in my family can't seem to stay conscience enough to do it - someone's got to! :) Luckily Mya fell asleep just before I had to go and Michael got home and could do his homework while he babysat. Lisa went with me (that's a total of 6 lives saved between us both). Then I had her run me over to the school so I could meet my activity day girls...
And we walked over to Ruben's house who we made a CUTE welcome home banner for when he returned home Saturday to his family from his last mission to the desert to welcome him home ourselves and ask him a few questions about his mission. Then we walked over to Colleen's and...had a sewing lesson. We made little bags out of washclothes that the young women will need at girls camp this summer. All the girls did really good at sewing on the machines! Only a few had lead feet! It was a good driving lesson too! :)

3 comments:

David and Jill said...

Great Job Jamie!
Love
dad

Tala Motuliki said...

Good for you and all those you helped on monday! Sounds like it was a blast... what is d-scrap? whatever it is, Im in, Ill be off by 6 and ready when you are! LOL. Yeah I havent seen you in forever. We have been missing sacrament for about that long now, the time change really messed us all up..LOL. I think we were planning to do photoshop this weekend too. unless thats what d scrap means ???:)) just let me know! Im anxious to take it up a knotch! hope you guys are doing well1 see ya soon

David and Jill said...

Is the 22 the number of times you have donated??