I just got back from delivering Meghan's cake. She brought me the "inspiration" picture but wanted real flowers and a red ribbon. So this is what I came up with. I think they liked it. :)
wow that cake is better than the pictures, guess we will have to do that on another night! LOL. so were you like into the cake making business? how's you learn to do that like a pro! I've got alot to learn from you! :)) LOL! So the 26th sounds great, I'll ask for that night off. Thank you so much for taking that time to show me some tricks and stuff. Im definately looking forward to it. I love how you make scrapbook pages with the pictures. Thanks for the congrats! I know you said you wanted to run that marathon first before the next so, ours probably wont be that far apart. ok, Ill see ya tomorrow...maybe
I don't like the inspiration, I'm glad that your's is so much more beautiful! Good job sister! We are having a cupcake contest for our RS Bday thing for enrichment. I should hire you out!
6 comments:
wow that cake is better than the pictures, guess we will have to do that on another night! LOL. so were you like into the cake making business? how's you learn to do that like a pro! I've got alot to learn from you! :)) LOL! So the 26th sounds great, I'll ask for that night off. Thank you so much for taking that time to show me some tricks and stuff. Im definately looking forward to it. I love how you make scrapbook pages with the pictures. Thanks for the congrats! I know you said you wanted to run that marathon first before the next so, ours probably wont be that far apart. ok, Ill see ya tomorrow...maybe
I agree. I think yours looks better than the picture. You are very talented Jamaica.
I like YOUR cake better than the inspiration cake! You amaze me all the time! Good job... AGAIN!!
I don't like the inspiration, I'm glad that your's is so much more beautiful! Good job sister! We are having a cupcake contest for our RS Bday thing for enrichment. I should hire you out!
So beautiful!! Great job!
I love the colors! You did a great job! Now if we just lived near each other maybe we could go into business together ;) That would be fun.
Post a Comment