30 March 2010

Thinking about dating

Here's the just of how it went:
Channing: "Haleigh, I hear you have a boyfriend."

Haleigh: "Yah, well, kinda" (didn't really hear her)

Channing: "Well when your 16 you can date him."

Michael (who apparently was ease dropping):
"YAH, And when I'm 16 I can date Riley Randall!"

And she'd be lucky to have him ask!

4 comments:

Tala Motuliki said...

hahaha! then they can stop making fun of saidie and kyler! LOL

Amanda said...

That is so funny!!! :P Sad thing is, they will be 16 before we know it. :) THANK YOU so much for the fondant recipe...I need to try it out soon!

Amanda said...

Cute template too!!!

JEN&JIMMY said...

How funny. I love Riley she is adorable. Michael is the sweetest boy ever. Seriously, not just cause he's my nephew but because he just is! Keep watchin Miss Haleigh though, it's only beginning!