Haleigh's soccer team won tonight 6-2! It was awesome! Everyone was happy and we got some great pictures.Here's my creation for Haleigh's soccer team. And it's gonna cost $1.49... the "professional" photographer charges a minimum of $20.00 for this same thing with no personalization and no team names. WELL, I'm a PROFESSIONAL MOM! So I'm saving $18.51 and I'm putting everyone's name on so they can look back and remember what grade they were in and who was on their team! You should never pay someone to do something you can do BETTER & cheaper! (Especially if you enjoy doing it and your husband is working out in the garage and your kids are all in bed and you could be folding laundry.)




4 comments:
ha-LEIGH
ha-LEIGH
ha-LEIGH!
Jamaica, I do remember who you are! Thanks so much for you sweet comment! Patty is so sweet! I miss her. You guys have the cutest family, too! Thanks for stopping by! :) Keep looking and now I will check out your blog, too!
That looks great, and is 10x better then the professional one anyway! I am sure all the mom's and girls love it. You are so creative with everything! Your cakes are AMAZING too! Wish I had taken some lessons from you, do you make your own fondant?
you are a SUPER-MOM!! pictures turned out cute...and way to go Haleigh!!!
Post a Comment