02 March 2010

Gozer the Gozarian... The DISTRUCTOR has come!

Colleen called me to discuss soccer treats for Haleigh and McKenna's soccer team, so I just stepped out of the room for a minute to go check the calender... and this is what I came back to. All I could do was GASP! What can ya do? I grabbed the blue Expo dry erase marker out of her hand and grabbed my camera. Note to all: too bad dry erase doesn't just wipe off carpet with a dry towel, or with a damp towel, or with carpet cleaner, or with the stuff Daniel bought from the door to door sales people, or with the enzyme stuff from Colleen. A mixture of ALL of that does however make it not noticeable to the casual visitor at the front door... and she's not even 2 til NEXT month! :)

9 comments:

Tala Motuliki said...

LMBO!!!! Oh my heck!!! what a cutie! Mommy...did you learn your lesson? LOL! I don't have anything that you haven't already tried, you might have to call a professional...

Kathy Habel said...

Great job grabbing the camera. Love the look on her face!

Kristin said...

Wow!! Its so much funnier for the rest of us!! Sorry, love her facial expression!

David and Jill said...

THIS is when I'm glad I'm the grandpa instead of the dad! She will never remember it - and you all will never forget it!

David and Jill said...

Mya - come real close to the computer and imagine this is a big, long HUG FROM GRANDPA!

Roth Family said...

That is awful. Good luck with that. I too love that face:)

CallisterCatch said...

I just pray it doesn't happen to me. The picture is priceless.

Jules said...

And you made her cry! HA HA HA! Sorry, that's funny stuff!

danielandjamaica said...

She only cried because I took the marker away from her! :)