10 March 2010

CEREAL SALE @ ALBERTSON'S!

So lots of kellogs cereal is on sale for $1.88 a box. AND there's a .70 off coupon in the cereal isle. This makes each box only $1.18... but wait it get's even BETTER! Only buy 5 boxes and you will get a printed coupon at check out for $4.00 off your next shopping order. So you can use this on anything you want (like last night when I got icecream and rootbeer for $.72!) or you can get back in line with 5 more boxes use your coupon and get them for $1.90 AND get another $4 coupon! You could go around and around like this all day! But the end of the story is you could get 10 boxes for $7.80 which is only $.78 a box!!!!! And when you have a Haleigh in your house... THAT'S A GOOD DEAL!

3 comments:

Elise said...

I think I know what DJ and I will be doing for our date tonight. :)

P.S. I'm too lazy to go comment on that cake in your last post, but I think that your cake turned out better than the inspiration cake. It's beautiful.

Jules said...

Have a Haleigh... that made me laugh! Truth is funny sometimes!

David and Jill said...

THAT's my daughter! And my granddaughter!!
Please pass the cheerios - NOT.