Tonight was Michael's first baseball practice! He did this lovely number on his knee when he tripped over himself running to 1st base. That's Daniel's story, Michael says he got shoved. I don't know who to believe! :) He's tuff though, that's for sure. Didn't need or want mom's help at all with it. I'm more of a surgeon when it comes to stuff like that though, so I don't blame him. :) Daniel is excited, he says they have a pretty good team with some good arms. We'll see how they hit at Friday's practice. Go A's!24 March 2010
1st practice casulty
Tonight was Michael's first baseball practice! He did this lovely number on his knee when he tripped over himself running to 1st base. That's Daniel's story, Michael says he got shoved. I don't know who to believe! :) He's tuff though, that's for sure. Didn't need or want mom's help at all with it. I'm more of a surgeon when it comes to stuff like that though, so I don't blame him. :) Daniel is excited, he says they have a pretty good team with some good arms. We'll see how they hit at Friday's practice. Go A's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hope the hitting goes better than the running :) gosh we are so related!
Did you rub? Pete Rose wouldn't rub. Ask your dad - he MIGHT be olde enough to remember??
Post a Comment