
I'm not really "into" Valentine's day. I guess I consider it more of just a school holiday... I got burned out in High School with TOO many valentines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
But I took this picture of Mya in her heart dress that used to be Haleigh's and remembered I had this picture of Haleigh too. So here they are... little twiners! Michael thinks Mya needs a tan! :)
Haleigh had a really cute valentine box this year it was a rubic's cube. She had her party at school friday. Saturday our poor little basketball game was missing 3 guards and they lost to their friends (no thanks to the sucky refs) The first 1/2 of the game was awesome and tied 11-11 but then the whole thing just fell apart.
We went to Texas Road House for our Valentine Dinner. Thanks Daniel for being sweet and taking us out! He even made pancakes for lunch on Sunday... 9:00 church is too early at our house for breakfast! :)




1 comment:
Michael is sooo funny! BTW, I redownloaded the photoshop elements and have been workin gat it, i took the class in high school so I knew how to do somethings, but still looking forward to our date! lol! thanks for getting me into it! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment