12 February 2010

It's a SURPRISE!


I can't say who this cake is for... because it's for a SURPRISE poker party for his 30th birthday! How fun, huh? This is actually the 3rd cake I've made for this family. THANKS for being my 3-peat customer! You know who you are! ;)

5 comments:

David and Jill said...

a) I'm over 30
b) I'm 700 miles north
c) you know my birthday is a long ways off
d) love the cake
e) PASS THE CAKE

Tala Motuliki said...

wow!!! Now that you mention it, haiven told me awhile back that you did awesome cakes! nice job!

Roth Family said...

That is cool Jamaica. You are great at this.

Andrea said...

Oh I know who this cake was for!!! And you did an AMAZING job. Kevin LOVED it so much. Everyone was VERY, VERY impressed. And I of course, was not surprised... you are AMAZING!! WE LOVE YOU JAMAICA!!!

Brittany H. said...

This is amazing! Sounds like it's going to be fun!