Today is Julie and Daniel's birthday!
Daniel doesn't like birthday's but he plays along and lets us celebrate Julie's at least! 11years ago we went snowboarding (neither of us had snowboarded so we thought it'd be fun to learn togehter) in Wyoming for their birthdays... so we decided to do it again. Daniel's memory was that we weren't very good snowboarders so we decided to ski this year. I thought we were awesome snowboarders and had a hard time trying to decide, so since it was his birthday I let him choose! There was fresh powder and the weather was beautiful. Sure am glad that they let me come along to help celebrate!
(Thanks to Jen, Colleen, and Lisa for watching the kids)


Might I just add that Brian Head has NO CLUE what a black diamond run is. Julie and I easily cruised down every run they had to offer. And snowboarders kinda suck the fun out of the ski runs. But we had a blast... for a bunch of desert rats playing in the snow! :)
Thanks to Carrie for making a cake. She's pretty good in the kitchen (and let's face it, I can't make them ALL!)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday two you two! Nice goggles, LOVE THE TAG!
Happy Birthday two you two! Nice goggles, LOVE THE TAG!
sweet! you've scrapbooked it already! I'm still working on last Easter... ;) That was super fun, even if the black diamonds sucked. Thanks for coming and being fun!
Post a Comment