A few months ago one of my sisters friends gave them a birthday wish list, it wasn't full of anything over the top, just simple things she really needed or wanted. It made it very nice for them to be able to get her something she wanted. Then Jen posted hers on her blog, full of all the emergency prepardness stuff she wanted. Again... very useful for the rest of us to know what she wanted. When asked on the spot I never know what to say (most likely because I really don't NEED anything - I am blessed) But here's my WISH list anyway (I realize it's sort of elaborate, but that's why it's a "wish" list, duh)...
A laptop. Preferrably from Dell (pink or orange). This way I can take the kids all over town this summer and still get some work done. There are several places in St. George with free wi-fi where the kids can play in the fountains or at the park.
Teeth whitening. I'm not really a glamour girl... to say the least, but I'm a little tierd of seeing myself in pictures with my sisters with their perfect smiles and their beautiful hair. Since I'm realistic and know that even if I get my hair done it will be in a braid or a pony tail within an hour... I think improving my smile will be the best bet.
Two roundtrip airline tickets from Las Vegas to Oahu in October or November for Daniel and I.
Yoga Toes Sandals. My feet are my favorite feature. I love yoga and clearing my mind every morning. It provides balance.
New princess cut diamond earrings. I've had a small set that Daniel bought me when we were first married, but I've lost one (Mya helped me lose it). They are my favorite thing to wear all the time.
A laptop. Preferrably from Dell (pink or orange). This way I can take the kids all over town this summer and still get some work done. There are several places in St. George with free wi-fi where the kids can play in the fountains or at the park.
Teeth whitening. I'm not really a glamour girl... to say the least, but I'm a little tierd of seeing myself in pictures with my sisters with their perfect smiles and their beautiful hair. Since I'm realistic and know that even if I get my hair done it will be in a braid or a pony tail within an hour... I think improving my smile will be the best bet.
Two roundtrip airline tickets from Las Vegas to Oahu in October or November for Daniel and I.
Yoga Toes Sandals. My feet are my favorite feature. I love yoga and clearing my mind every morning. It provides balance.
New princess cut diamond earrings. I've had a small set that Daniel bought me when we were first married, but I've lost one (Mya helped me lose it). They are my favorite thing to wear all the time.
And last but not least... a few more hours in the day!!! Preferrably one just for me... maybe I'll do my hair. :)
Now seriously- what I really want is for Michael to hit a home run and win their last baseball game of the season that night. And some Mexican food!!




5 comments:
THat is a great wish list. I agree with a lot of those. Happy Birthday!
Great wish list! Makes me wonder what I would put on mine...
GOOD wish list. And I don't think it's un-realistic! You deserve it all! As for the lap top, I use Kev's ALL THE TIME )like right now!) He calls it MY lap top now!
For teeth whitening use Crest white strips. I used these once 7 years ago and have NEVER had to again since!! I went to the dentist a year ago and he asked what dentist whitened my teeth (since he knew he didn't!) I just started laughing, and told him I whitened them BEFORE I got married!! He was shocked it had been that long, AND that it was Crest white strips that I had used! They have ones that only take one week now to complete, my sister just used that kind.
Have fun... hope you get all you want :0)
Jam-you're so cute! I love your wish list! And I hope you have a great birthday!
It's going to be too bloody hot for the laptop outside. I think that maybe Daniel would like to stay and watch your kids while WE go to Hawaii! Andrea is right about the Crest whitening strips that's what I use, suck it up for a week and save your $400! I agree with the earrings and the rest is unrealistic :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment