30 May 2009

New Piano

Every school year, Yamaha gives all our schools free pianos and then at the end of the school year they are sold to the public at the discounted price they would have sold them to the school. We have always wanted a piano, so we went and checked them out. A regular piano is nice, if you know how to play. But Daniel and I don't so we decided to get a digital piano which can be played just like a normal piano... BUT IS SO MUCH MORE! You can "follow the lights" and learn to play, you can download music into it... including the kids violin music and then slow the tempo so they can play along with the accompaniment while they learn, it'll even to VOICE CHANGING karoke! Which is WONDERFUL for those of us who can't carry a tune. It's been tons of fun already and we don't really even know how to use it.

3 comments:

The McLaughlin's said...

Mya looks like a natural piano player! What an awesome deal!

Roth Family said...

That is awesome. I've always wanted a digital piano but never could part with my childhood piano. Have fun!

leigh said...

I'm soo jealous! THat is awesome!! I want one