
This past weekend was really a treat. Dad (Grandpa Frahm) was in Vegas for a business convention (for pension administrators) and so just me and Jen and Jules went down and hung out with him at Planet Hollywood. We layed out at the pool all morning (I resemble a lobster), I lost $11, shopped, watched the Bellagio fountains, laughed at a few comedians at the Riviera comedy club, ate at PF Changs (mmmm... lettuce wraps) and at Lawry's "The Prime Rib" (TO DIE FOR! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, Daniel and I will be there for our anniversary next month!) It was so much fun to just have a little R&R with Dad and the girls. Thanks to Daniel for playing Mr. Mom and not only taking everyone to church (I'm sure they were on time without me there to make us all late) but cleaning up the house a little too.

I've posted PF Chang's lettuce wraps and Lawry's salad recipe on our Family Cupboard blog.
1 comment:
HOw fun that you girls all got to hang out and see your Dad at the same time!! I love just chillin' in Vegas there is a lot of fun stuff to do!1 We just went there last weekend! As for PF Changs, I have NEVER been there! I know, I get crap for it all the time. I just can't seem to get away from Cheesecake Factory!
Post a Comment