27 May 2009

City Center Water Fun

After Michael's baseball game tonight we ran over to pack meeting for cub scouts at the city center next to the Tabernacle and the community arts building where they have a big side walk fountain and this fun water feature like a stream that the kids can play in. I snapped this cute picture of Mya while I was snapping a few for our pack blog which you can check out at PACK489.blogspot.com.
Michael's game tonight was the first in their playoff games. They won against the A's! It was a nail biter! So now they are "in the final 4" and they play again Friday at 7:30pm. We'll post again if they win... or lose. GO ANGELS!

2 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

holy cow i can't believe I've taken so long to get in touch with you! What's wrong with me???
Let meet at a splash park next week! that's something that is realistic and we can totally do it! Call me
I also can't believe that micheal is 11! crazy

Anda said...

love it, cute:) enjoy the st. george weather, I miss it!