05 December 2008

A little Christmas Entertainment

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

5 comments:

danielandjamaica said...

This is so funny I have to comment on myself! We all laughed til we cried tonight when we made this! Thanks Trish for letting us know we could do it again this year! So much more fun than the classic one! Enjoy!

brandonandlexee said...

Aren't you so happy that you added one more little elf this year! This thing cracks me up everytime. I was telling Trish it's hilarious because you can tell it's fake but you still kinda think you are all dancing that good:0)

Andrea said...

freakin' hilarious! Thanks for the augh, I needed one :0)

Andrea said...

Hey I just wanted to say thanks again for the party the other night. I had so much fun! (For a night that started out REALLY BAD!!) You guys always know how to make me laugh. We will have to do luch soon! Love ya -Andrea. p.s. give Mya a kiss and a pinch on the butt for me! :0)

The McLaughlin's said...

Hey! This is the one we did too! Caleb & I laughed our heads off watching all the different dances. Happy Holidays!!! Thanks for the christmas card, btw, if I didn't tell you already. Your kids are sooo cute!