Last Saturday, the 20th. We enjoyed watching Haleigh's polyneisian dance team perform at their grand luau. The food was SO yummy!! The stage could have been bigger... but oh well. (I've learned alot about the polyneisian culture during this experience, too. Who knew people where more "oh well" than me?) This is Haleigh and her BFF McKenna who are both very excited about dance starting again in Jan. and who say they want to do it for the rest of their lives! Although their fathers are NOT looking forward to them "shaking it" as teenagers!! I love it.26 December 2008
Grand Luau
Last Saturday, the 20th. We enjoyed watching Haleigh's polyneisian dance team perform at their grand luau. The food was SO yummy!! The stage could have been bigger... but oh well. (I've learned alot about the polyneisian culture during this experience, too. Who knew people where more "oh well" than me?) This is Haleigh and her BFF McKenna who are both very excited about dance starting again in Jan. and who say they want to do it for the rest of their lives! Although their fathers are NOT looking forward to them "shaking it" as teenagers!! I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Those are some large snowmen up above. Very cute!!!!
Yummy, polonysian food. I want some. What gorgeous island beauties. I heard those two are quite the "shakers". I'm so mad it snowed without me this year. Cute snowmen.
Yeah boys...watch out for these two and their hip action:0)
Post a Comment