14 December 2008

Team Lalalei

This is Haleigh's dance team. For some odd reason I couldn't get a video to upload. Will try again after the Luau next weekend. But this was a pretty good picture! She's 2nd from the left in the back if you are having a hard time picking her out!

4 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

ADORABLE!! How fun is that?? I bet she loves it...can't wait to see a video clip. She is getting so grown up...good thing you got Mya to stay little for a while - a short while. :) I will e-mail my address to you!! Don't know if you will get Christmas cards from us or not this year...still haven't gotten around to those. You are always so on top of things!!

Muranaka Family said...

What beautiful island babes. I'm so sad I don't get to see them. Post a video or something for me since my family's too computer illiterate. Aloha.

brandonandlexee said...

They are so cute! I have heard all about them from you but have yet to see them perform LIVE!!! I will definately be thinking of Haleigh for our next party:0)

Honey Family Blog said...

How cute is her little dance group! I'll have to find out if Ellie can do it. Carson said you went to lunch with them yesterday and he told me how adorable Mya is. Merry Christmas.