Cute picture! I love how you dress your kids nice for the santa pic. My kids are wearing their jackets in ours! Oh well, no one was crying so I guess thats all that counts right?!
Oh how would it be to have your children cooperate in Santa's presence!!! :) they are sooo cute and I think they deserve ANYTHING they ask for Jamaica! Just look at how well mannered they are:0)
4 comments:
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! I swear you have the cutest kids EVER! I also love Mya's dress :0) too cute!
That is such a adorable picture. You have such cute kids. You are right, that Santa is the best Santa I've ever seen. Merry Christmas!
Cute picture! I love how you dress your kids nice for the santa pic. My kids are wearing their jackets in ours! Oh well, no one was crying so I guess thats all that counts right?!
Oh how would it be to have your children cooperate in Santa's presence!!! :) they are sooo cute and I think they deserve ANYTHING they ask for Jamaica! Just look at how well mannered they are:0)
Post a Comment