17 December 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

It started snowing around 4pm here today and it's the big white fluffy kind! The kids were so excited. The last time it snowed in St. George Haleigh was about 4 months old and Michael and I made a snow man. Michael had a Christmas choir concert tonight @ 6 and we came home and everyone was getting homework done and pretty much getting ready for bed, so I said... "I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna go out and make a snow man!!" I felt like I was 10 again! SO FUN! School is cancelled here tomorrow. Can you believe we're having a SNOW DAY in St. George! The last snowday I had (other than in Laramie) was in 7th grade! Another funny thing... I found my Northwest college ID in my snow coat tonight!! :) It's been in there for 11 years! Our poor palm trees are so loaded with snow, I hope it doesn't hurt them. I'll take a picture in the morning.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Don't you just LOVE this! I sat outside on my porch for about an hour last night just watching it fall to the ground (Yes I am crazy I know!) BUT I LOVE IT! Very cute snowmen too. I need to post pics of the one Jaiv and Raylee made!

The Leithead Family said...

You have more snow than we do!! That just seems wrong. But how fun for you guys!! I'm glad you are taking advantage of it!!

Roth Family said...

I can't believe you guys got that much snow. We got pounded too. Great snowmen. Have fun.

brandonandlexee said...

Those are the cutest snowmen...they look just like real people:0)

CallisterCatch said...

You must be the coolest mom, suggesting going out in the snow instead of doing homework. I hope you guys had fun. You snowman look AWESOME! Have a Merry Christmas.