HELLO digital scrapbooking! WOAH! Went to a DSCRAP class tonight for my first introduction to digital scrapbooking. Wasn't going to start right away, but Daniel is on his way home from Vegas so I can't sleep until I get really sleepy or he gets home. My mind is going a million miles an hour with all the possibilities! This is my "first page" O.K. So it isn't the cutest thing in the world... but it's my first. Only Amanda and Lexee will truly appreciate it! I'm hooked and I've only been working on this for 2 hours! It was HARD to remember all the things I learned. Can't wait to never have to buy glue again! Holy Crap my Christmas cards and calendars are going to be SO awesome this year! NOTE: 12 Sept... changed this picture, because this is the actual first "real page"




1 comment:
Great job on your first DSCRAP!! I am very impressed, can't wait for the C*Mas card :)
Post a Comment