25 September 2008

Sneek peek

Haleigh is taking Polynesian dancing lessons and they have even learned 2 dances already. In December we'll get to go to a Luau and they will perform for it. I think they will perform around town for different things too. She is loving it! This is her and her bff, McKenna just warming up.

4 comments:

Roth Family said...

Good hip action haleigh. Jamaica, I finally have a blog aprilanderik.blogspot.com

brandonandlexee said...

I remember you telling me about this class...sooo cute. Is she just loving it? She is a total performer too, invite us to the luau so we can watch her:)

JENNIFER said...

OH MY GOSH Trish and I are laughing at this video Haleigh's little shaker! Kenna is adorable too she's got the action down! Can't wait for the Luau I hope everyone goes! I'm SO stoked for Greys and sushi!

Alan and Robyn said...

Haleigh makes a cute hula girl! I would sure like to see that!