1. Link to the person who tagged you: jenniferfrahm.blogspot.com
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 RANDOM things about yourself.
4. Tag a few people and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.Um lets see....
6 random things about me----
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 RANDOM things about yourself.
4. Tag a few people and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.Um lets see....
6 random things about me----
Taco's are my most favorite food in the whole wide world. Nothing beats tacos and Pepsi.

I used to work at Pepsi in Worland after I graduated from high school and the 2 summers after that. It was a fun experience. Definatly kept ya in shape... but addicted to soda pop! :)

I love Sunflowers. Always will.

I love triathlons and it's the first thing I'm looking forward to as soon as I'm done being "attached" to Mya. Swimming is my strength, not a bad cyclist, run only to finish!

When I eat trailmix I have to eat one peanut, one m&m, and one raisin at the same time. When there's not equal amounts left... I'm done.






No comments:
Post a Comment