24 September 2008

TOUCHDOWN!

Michael scored his first touchdown tonight in his flag football teams big opener. He hiked the ball and then ran into the end zone and caught the pass! Good start to the season. Way to go son!


This video is not of him scoring, unfortunatly I missed that. But I still though this was a cute play. He's the center hiking the ball and then running for the pass and obviously disappointed that it was not caught by his other team member. MAN! I hate it when that happens!

1 comment:

brandonandlexee said...

Way to go Michael!! He seems to sweet to play football:) The other day as we drove by your house Jersee was crying so to to get her mind off it I said..."look it's jamaica's house" and she said "It's Michael?" Thought he would like to know that:) I love that Pyzam thing. I am gonna get on the website right now and see what cute things I can add to my blog!