19 June 2010

Channing and Morgan Forever

This is our darling neighbor girl Channing and her new Husband Morgan aka Fuzz (or Buzz if you are Mya and can't say your f's and are infatuated with Buzz Lightyear, and Fuzz) :) Kristen took their bridals, but couldn't catch a flight for the wedding day, so that put me on photo duty.
proof that I was there:

Colleen (her mom) does all the flowers and decor. It was all breathtaking and their back yard is the perfect back drop for it all.
Autumn and Haleigh serving chocolate dipped strawberries!
Throwing the bouquet...
...and guess who caught it...
Haleigh!! She was SO excited! "It's my first bouquet I've ever caught!"
In St. George that's pretty impressive, considering all the weddings she's been to! :)
A little downtime after the crowd's had ceased to watch the video of them growing up
This one's for Mya.

1 comment:

Channing said...

. . .and that's Buzz! haha I love it! He's almost as handsome as my Buzz! You guys added so much to making that day so special for us, thank you thank you!!!