12 June 2010

Craftiness

So I was looking for some not so "frilly" things to do for crafts up at girls camp in a few weeks and we came up with DUCT TAPE STUFF! They have the coolest colors and prints of Duck brand duct tape! Haleigh and I made these purses last night. We can also make wallets, roses, flip flops, and belts! Check it out on youtube. Just search for duct tape crafts and they have full length how-to videos!


4 comments:

Tala Motuliki said...

that is so freakin cute with mya! I need to make one for Jaida, I think she'll love it!!

Lauren said...

Those are SUPER cute! I want one! :) You have such a darling family!

David and Jill said...

Love the fact that you still have markers where Mya can see them and get at them!! ;)

Andrea said...

The cute girl that babysits for me, came over Sat night w/ duct tape flip flops on!! And they were so cute! I think these purses are adorable too. I just may have to add them on my new blog. Hmmmm!!!