30 May 2010

Family Pictures

Grandma and Grandpa came this week for Michael's 12th birthday. It's been really fun, it always is. (except Grandpa is suffering from a major allergy attack)
We had family pictures taken and I use them in the layout of the blog but then don't post them and then when we get new ones and I change the layout the pictures aren't anywhere to look back on. So here's a post of some of my favorites...




I'd actually really like to know how people make it through life with big sexy hair?
I wouldn't know.

7 comments:

Roth Family said...

love the pics.

Tala Motuliki said...

oh my heack!! they are way freakin cute! who did them?

danielandjamaica said...

My sister Julie's boyfriend's sister. She just has a good camera and took them, then we PSE'd them.

Brittany H. said...

Such a beautiful family!!

Partridge Family said...

I'm in LOVE!! You guys take the best pics!

Andrea said...

Jamaica!! I LOVE these!! The last one is my FAVORITE!!

Kathy Habel said...

You look fabulous!