06 May 2010

Why I love St. George...

vs.

We win!

(No wonder Grandma & Grandpa are so excited to come visit in 2 weeks!)

5 comments:

David and Jill said...

BUT - you didn't get to pelt anyone with snowballs until you couldn't feel your fingers anymore this morning!

Kristin said...

That's the same view I had this morning. *sniff, sniff*

JEN&JIMMY said...

I conquer.
HA HA HA love the comments above! Poor Kristin and Dad does throw pretty hard. Hope it was an annoying person he was snow blowing!

Brittany H. said...

haha We are in Virginia now and my sister in Idaho is so upset that it keeps snowing there while we are swimming!

leigh said...

LOVE the St. George vs. Worland pic! and the Mother's Day card! soo precious. Well I will try to call you this week before you get busy with your parents, and if I miss ya, then call me when you get a chance :) Love Ya, miss ya.