This is the totally precious card that Mya made for me today in nursery! I love it! And she was so proud of it too! Note to the men in the ward: We want chocolate on mother's day! A book is only o.k. when accompanied by chocolate. :)09 May 2010
Happy Mother's Day
This is the totally precious card that Mya made for me today in nursery! I love it! And she was so proud of it too! Note to the men in the ward: We want chocolate on mother's day! A book is only o.k. when accompanied by chocolate. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
yeah that is precious, I didn't read it before...and she was proud, usually shes giving dirty looks, but not today! hahaha! Happy Mothers Day!
Note to the women of the world. We want chocolate. Any time. And keep it coming! Thanks for the reminder, oh yee who was the first reason for her mother to celebrate BEING a mother from a grandpa / dad who is proud of the mother you are!
What cute little hands!!! Glad you had a HAppy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment