24 October 2009

Ericka & Bret's Cake


This is the cake I made today (well, ALL week for today) for my friend Andrea's little sister. Turned out pretty nice, eh? BIG kuddos goes out to Daniel who rolled most of the fondant for me after my arms hurt so bad from rolling out that huge 18'er! Whew! Not wanting to do that for awhile... at least not til next month for Sierra & Landon! ;)

6 comments:

Jules said...

SO CUTE! Love it, it turned out great! And it's TALL!

Roth Family said...

Wow! That is a really neat cake. You do a great job! Is this your new hobby?

Andrea said...

Jamaica... the cake was AMAZING!! everyone commented on how beautiful it was. And most of all... Brett and Er LOVED it!! They had fun smashing it in each others faces too :0) You are the best..... thank you SOOOOOOO much. Loves!!!

CallisterCatch said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

leigh said...

Wow!! I can't believe you made that! So beautiful, I guess I know who is making my wedding cake.. whenever it is that I get married! Love YOu

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh!!! You are one talented lady! What a beautiful cake...truly amazing & elegant!