11 October 2009

80 degrees = PERFECT!

Julie and boyfriend Cody wanted to hang out with us REALLY bad! No doubt cuz we're so awesome. So we decided to go rapelling after school on Friday. It was SO beautiful! This was Michael's 3rd rapelling lesson and he is doing great. This was Haleigh's first time EVER and she did SO awesome. She doesn't have the fear of heights that Michael has, so she just got up there and was a pro! Mya had fun helping belay and eatting dirt.

NO FEAR!
We scooted over a little to the next wall and got to climb. IT WAS SO FUN! I don't think I've climbed anything for 10 years!! Definatly will need to head out again soon. Here's Michael at his attempt to climb the wall. He got a little more spread out than this, but not much higher.


This is me on the right. About 5 o'clock there was a whole group of people out there enjoying a perfect afternoon.


Meanwhile, in Wyoming...

And that's why we live in St. George!

5 comments:

dave said...

You got the wrong bike rider. I had my umbrella held out front to block the snow and wind - other than that it was COLD

Jules said...

ha ha ha! That is probably the funniest post you've done! I loved it, and yes we wanted to hang out with you because you guys are totally awesome! ;) And I TOTALLY thought that was dad on the bike at the bottom ;) jk

Roth Family said...

Sounds like fun! You are lucky you live in St. George, since I'm looking out the window at the freezing cold weather that I have to go stand in for an hour or so.

Lorin and Angie said...

Hello... Had to stop by and say Hello. It's been to long. Your family is adorable... they are so lucky to have such a cute mom!! LOVE

leigh said...

hahahahaha!!!!!!!