16 October 2009

P90X / Yoga X

So Daniel and I started P90X on Monday. It's a workout program. It's been fun to do together so far, but I think I might have to start doing my workouts in the morning... he thinks so too... but I mean more like 7 and he is thinking 5. We have set up the garage with our old TV and even a pull up bar. Good thing we cleaned and organized so we could get the truck in the garage, guess it'll have to wait another 3 months! Anyway, Thurday is Yoga day. Not just yoga, but YOGA X! It's an hour and a half! I love yoga and thought it was pretty tough, but Daniel has NEVER even tried yoga. We spent a lot of time laughing... and he was pretty sick of sun salutations about 1/2 way into it! :) I couldn't resist getting my camera out to sneak a picture of him... and Mya couldn't resist jumping in with us! :)

1 comment:

JENNIFER said...

That's got to be the funniest and cutest thing I have seen! go Daniel! WHAT is the tuperware for! Seriously