10 September 2009

Photo fun - Mermaids and Walkers

Photo editing is so relaxing and theraputic... I haven't thought about anything I have to do tomorrow or stupid people (like football and other people) the WHOLE time I've been playing with these pictures!
First of all... here's the Girls and I on the beach... we have to be pretty dry to get our land legs! ;)

And the other morning while we were walking (this is me and all the other mom's who's boys get on the bus with Michael in the morning) I took my camera to try and catch a picture of the sunrise in the smoke. That didn't turn out so well, but I took one picture and Lisa took another so I just cut her out of the other and put her in this one. The colors are a little different, but at first glance I don't think you can tell! Fun. Fun. Fun.

2 comments:

Jules said...

HA HA! Love the cut and paste

JENNIFER said...

You butthead!