Our friend Kristin isn't a professional photographer... she just takes professional photos... without the professional pricetag! Check out this one... it's PRICELESS!
I love it! What a face! Thanks Kristin! 


Our friend Kristin isn't a professional photographer... she just takes professional photos... without the professional pricetag! Check out this one... it's PRICELESS!
I love it! What a face! Thanks Kristin! 


8 comments:
I LOVE this picture! And, thanks so much for the super cute diaper wipe holder! I love it!
What an adorable picture! I love it! You definitely need to frame that one. :)
Love the new pics! Especially this one! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. We're finally experiencing some fall weather...29 degrees this morning! Take care!
I love that type. Cute kids.
Those are great pictures!! She does a great job!
These are SO CUTE!! Loving the brown and red. I was thinking of doing the same colors for our Christmas pictures! You guys have some cute kiddos!
sweet! Glad you used a couple of my alters! I'm good, you can say it! :)
Such cute pics! I love your scarf. You are looking so good!!! So you are saying working out works??? :)
Post a Comment