09 September 2009

WashCo.Jr.Tackle Scrimmage


Last night Michael had a scrimmage against the other teams in his league. They are Snow Canyon, Dixie, and Hurricane. I thought they did really well, but Michael wasn't so sure. One thing for sure they were all worn out after playing 3 games against all the other teams.
I don't think we're going to play with this league again next year though. I don't know if it's the league or the super annoying coach they have that should be the head CHEERLEADER! Tonight they hit us with selling fundraiser pizza cards because the boys "voted" to have their names on their jersey's. OH GOODY, we'll be the ONLY team in our league (of only 4 teams) to have our names on our jersey and the $100 fee doesn't cover it so they have to sell these stupid cards for the grossest pizza in town that our elementary school already sold. So our neighborhood is totally saturated with them already! Sure am glad they ran this by the parents first... which I can't believe he didn't since he sends out an email for every thought that leaves his head. AAHHHGGG! Not to mention we were PROMISED in an email that they would have their jersey's by Labor day. So WHO KNOWS when they'll have them now... I guess after they sell their quota of pizza cards. Note to self: If a team of 30 11 year old boys tell you they all want new Ferrarri's for Christmas, CHECK WITH THE PARENTS FIRST!!!!!!
I'm turning into my Dad for sure. I sure am glad Michael LOVES football!
*On a positive note... Thanks to Brandon for buying all of Michael's to use as recognition in the business!! Two birds with one stone!*

No comments: