07 April 2009

NEW SPRING PICTURES!

Kristin Leithead-Mayes, one of Daniel's neighbor's growing up (the equivalent of Haleigh and Shaye) lives here and is an up and coming photographer! I asked her to do some of the kids for spring a few weeks ago... and then everyone came down with the infamous "spring break" bronchitis. So we finally met up with her and here's a sampling of what she can do... I think they are AMAZING. I love them. Thanks Kristin!










10 comments:

CallisterCatch said...

I absolutely love the one of Haleigh on the white bridge.

The Leithead Family said...

they are GREAT!!!! Good picture taking, Kristin! - Beautiful kids, Jamaica!!! :)

Andrea said...

These turned out so cute!!! Your kids are getting so big!

Jules said...

you went private?

leigh said...

love the old cars as backdrops! Good photos Jam! like the blog background too:)

Andrea said...

SO glad you decided to go private. SMART girl.....

Lisa said...

I love the new spring pictures... she does a great job.. I'll have to get her # from you!
I love the bright colors that you dressed the kids in. The girls are just adorable! (as always)... and Michael your just as handsome as ever! :)

Teandra said...

My maiden name is Leithead! I wonder if we're related...

Brittany H. said...

The one of Mya is SO beautiful!

Lorin and Angie said...

Oh my... your kids have always been cute, but these pics are just super. I love the outfits and colors as well as the settings!! Way to go!! (i know pics are hard to accomplish) Hope to see you soon!!