I don't know what to do. A kid her age should be able to drink an 8 oz bottle in about 5 minutes. (at least Michael and Haleigh could) but she doesn't even know what to do with the bottle! :) And when she does get it turned the right way she just chews on it! Guess we'll try the sippy cup!
06 March 2009
What are we going to do?
The weening process has begun and so I tried to give Mya a bottle of whole milk yesterday and this is what she did with it...
I don't know what to do. A kid her age should be able to drink an 8 oz bottle in about 5 minutes. (at least Michael and Haleigh could) but she doesn't even know what to do with the bottle! :) And when she does get it turned the right way she just chews on it! Guess we'll try the sippy cup!
I don't know what to do. A kid her age should be able to drink an 8 oz bottle in about 5 minutes. (at least Michael and Haleigh could) but she doesn't even know what to do with the bottle! :) And when she does get it turned the right way she just chews on it! Guess we'll try the sippy cup!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment