06 March 2009

Signs of Spring

We were SO excited to see one of our trees that we planted in the fall blooming! Yeah! We didn't kill it!

These little flowers are in my front flower bed and they are blooming! My Cana lilies are coming up all over the place too! I'll transplant some to the back of the house I think. Today Daniel is plowing over all the bmx bike hills in back of our house. (Hope our house doesn't get egged by the hoodlums who built them.) And he's also going to start putting the garden in since...
We've started our garden! We've got peas, carrots, green onions, basil, 3 varieties of lettus, and tomatoes! It's like a salad! And I plan on cucumbers, cilantro, & zuchinni! I don't have a green thumb... but my Grandma and my mom do... so maybe a little will rub off!

1 comment:

Roth Family said...

We actually have a garden spot at this house. Did you pre-plant all that stuff or what? Looks like you are ready to go. Good luck:)