07 March 2009
Home Run
Michael's next "thing" is baseball, starting any day now. So this evening he was talking about how excited he is to play and he asks me, "Mom, do you think if I hit a home run they'll have an extra ball so we can keep playing?" and instead of saying 'you just worry about hitting a home run and THEN we'll worry about getting another ball'... I said, "yah, they have a lot of balls sitting around from when you warm up at the beginning of the game." :) I hope he hits one out of the park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I love your new blog picture. Your kids are so cute and I love the bright colors.
Good luck, Michael!! Have fun! The new header pic is cute, cute, cute!
I love baseball! That age is so fun to watch! BTW I love your new picture of your kids! Great colors!
I'm so jealous of your girls in their cute spring dresses. YES, it is snowing right now. Cute picture!!!!
Yay for baseball! (Jaiven is starting soon too!!) And yay for Childrens Place!!!! Don't you just love their new spring line! I fell in love with EVERYTHING I had a hard time just buying a few outfits> They look so grown up and cute!!
Wow...you have been crazy post lady during the 2 weeks I have been out of it! I can't wait til michael hits one outa the park! Mya is sooo big walking with that truck. And I laughed so dang hard at Daniel and Julie's collage of pictures:0) I love the bangs she was sporting in 5th grade! Oh it takes me back....:0)
Post a Comment